About Las Cruces Dental Solutions
We’ve taken great care to ensure that our practice offers a unique dental experience for you and your family. As parents themselves, our doctors understand that you want as much information as possible before making important decisions about your family’s health. If you can’t find the answer to your question on our website, please give us a call or send us an email. We’re always here to help!
Insurance & Payment Options
In addition to accepting most dental insurance, we offer in-house financing and payment plans through CareCredit for patients who qualify. We understand that it can be difficult to find quality care at a cost that fits your budget, and we do everything we can to make your dental health a financial possibility. Visit our Financial page to learn more about our payment options and policies.
We value your time, so we never double-book appointments and always strive to seat you at your reserved time. We offer early-morning appointments that let you fit in your dental treatment before work and school, and we’re also open later than most offices if evening appointments are more convenient for you.
Same-Day Appointments for Dental Emergencies
Have you ever called your dentist with a chipped tooth or broken crown, only to wait two or three days to actually get in for your appointment? That won’t happen at Las Cruces Dental Solutions, because we understand that sometimes you can’t wait even one day to get your smile back. We reserve openings in our schedule to accommodate dental emergencies.
There’s no need for you to wait in pain!
What to do in a dental emergency
- Act fast! In order to save a knocked out tooth, it’s important to see a dentist right away.
- Stay calm. Dental emergencies can be stressful, but knowing Las Cruces Dental Solutions is just a phone call away will help ease your mind!
- Avoid handling a tooth. If if you have a chipped or broken tooth, avoid touching it as much as possible. You can gently rinse and store in milk or water.
- Treat pain with a cold compress. You can also take anti inflammatories to reduce swelling and pain.
- When dealing with broken or loose braces, never cut a wire. You can use gauze or a cotton ball to protect sensitive tissue in your mouth.
- Get help. Get a friend to drive you to the dentist. Pain and driving just don’t mix.
Family Block Appointments
It’s hard enough to keep track of your own checkups and cleanings—factor in the entire family and it can become a real challenge! With work, school and extracurricular activities taking up your family’s time, dental visits can sometimes fall to the back burner. To help you get the treatment you need and get on with your busy life, we offer family block appointments that allow everyone to be seen at the same time or back-to-back. Now that’s something to smile about!
We Look Forward to Meeting You
Kid-Friendly Dental Care
We welcome kids of all ages, from toddlers to teens and every age in between.
Regular dental visits starting from the age of one are the best way to introduce your child to good oral habits like proper brushing and flossing. Positive dental experiences also help children feel more comfortable in the dental chair, which will make their visits more effective and less stressful. Our gentle and compassionate team always takes the time to help children feel at ease in our care. We’ve even added some kid-friendly details to make our office feel more like home:
- Play Area with Toys & Books
- Cartoons above Dental Chairs
- Treasure Chest with Fun Prizes
- Cozy Blankets & Pillows
The staff and doctors are friendly, the waiting area is the most “un-dentist” waiting area (this is a good thing). It feels like you are waiting in a coffee shop, very stylish and relaxing. There is actual coffee to drink while you wait, a great area for kids to play. I tell my friends about how great my dentist office is. – Danielle, Best Local Reviews
We Look Forward to Meeting You